Friday, May 31, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 22: Favorite Outfit

The best part about losing weight and getting into shape is going and buying new clothes!!! I know there are some of you out there that don't like to shop but sadly (for Jason) his wife LOVES to shop.  I love shopping for my girls, I love shopping for my boys and I LOVE shopping for me! Especially now. Well I have a big trip coming up and I needed some clothes that fit so I went shopping. I had a great time and was a little too successful. Here is a picture of one of my new outfits.

I have to tell you I am much more comfortable behind the camera. It was a real twist to be the one in front of the camera but I think it is really important that we have pictures of ourselves for our kids and posterity.

Now your turn to share your favorite outfit!

Next week's theme is "End of School Year." If you are not in school you can pick something that shows the transition from winter to summer. 


1 comment: