Friday, November 29, 2013

Newborn Hospital Session {Utah Newborn Photographer}


WOW! What a whirlwind of a month! When it comes to blogging it has been put on a the back burner. All my time these past 6 weeks has been put into taking, editing and putting together print orders for clients. I have posted lots of sneak peeks on my Facebook page so be sure to check it out and if you want to be notified of updates just like my page.   That said I had to share this newborn hospital session! I was able to go up to the hospital within the first 24 hours of this handsome little man's life and take pictures capturing those little newborn details. Babies change so fast and they sometimes even lose their newborn look by the time they have their 1 week photo session.  For those who don't want a photographer in the delivery room scheduling a hospital session in your recovery room is a great option. To schedule your hospital session just give me call or drop me an email (435.764.3598 ~ iotamaker@gmail.com). Here are a few more favorites from this session.








No comments:

Post a Comment