Friday, September 25, 2009

CPR Retreat

This last weekend I attended a CTMH CPR retreat. CPR stands for create and prosper by the way. It was so much fun to get together with my fellow consultants and friends to play the weekend away. Of course there was some learning and sharing but there was a lot more scrapbooking and a whole lot of laughing and fooling around!

My fellow table mate and new friend Shannon.

Lynette and I, sisters separated at birth. Or another theory is that no one family deserved to have both of us in the same family. I don't know how we should take that.

Lynette working the layout! Love ya Lynette!

Another friend I bring the best out of. It is great to have my own business and opportunity to be apart of a great company but even better is the friends I have made because I am a part of a great company. If you would ever like to join in the fun give me a call or email me and I would be happy to share all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment