Sunday, September 20, 2009

September Workshop Layouts “Tinkerin”

I finally have these layouts ready for our September Class! I have been waiting on my pictures and that defiantly finishes the layout. The first layout is similar to the workshop guide with a lot more stamping. The second layout I have changed the paper quite a bit. The third layout is one I created using the layout on page 97 of the Imagine book.






If you would like to join the workshop group please email or call me today!

Products used: X7113B "Tinkerin" Level 2 paper packet, X7113C "Tinkerin" My Stickease, Z1282 Summer Craft Buttons, Z1159 Badge Buttons, Z1111 Summer Carnival Assortment Brads, C1353 "Gear Up" Acrylix stamp set, 9030 Imagine Book, Z2160 Twilight stamp pad, Z2113 Clover Meadow stamp pad, E1013 "Field Trip" alphabet stamp set. All of these items can be purchased at my online store: http://iotamaker.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment