- Information about the April Stamp of the Month: D1455-"Blessed" and artwork that my good friend Karen Pedersen made with it
- Information about the wonderful April "Lovin' Level 1" Special
- Information about the April "Let Your Studio J Layouts Shine" Special
1. The April Stamp of the Month looks like this (remember, the actual size of the carrier sheet is 6" x 6"):
The gorgeous cards at the beginning of this post feature this stamp set. Now, let me tell you how you can get this set at a discounted price...or even for FREE!
* earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
* purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
You'll notice in #2 below that special hinges on spending $100 as well. When you spend $100 in April you not only get the Stamp of the Month ($22.95 value) FREE, but you also get a Level 1 Kit ($9.95 value) FREE. That is a total of $32.90 FREE when you spend $100 on my website in April. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping!
2. April's "Lovin' Level 1" Special: During April, when you place an order of $100 on my website, you’ll receive one My Reflections® Level 1 kit ($9.95 value) of your choice FREE. Choose from several popular Level 1 kits. You’ll also qualify for a free April Stamp of the Month ($22.95 value) set! Now that’s a deal. Start shopping on my website here.
Also don't forget while you are shopping online to check out the "while supplies last" section. New discounted items have been added!
3. April's "Sparkle with Studio J" Special: This April, it’s time to let your Studio J® layouts shine with this exclusive, members-only campaign! Studio J members get free bling when they buy 10 layouts this month. Bling it up and bling it on with FREE packages (one of each) self-adhesive Sparkles and Opaques Pearl gems! Click here to start with Studio J.
If you would like some instructions and help with Studio J, I will be hosting a free class on Wednesday, April 13th at 7:00 at my house. Just bring your laptop with your digital pictures and I can help you get started. Space is limited for this free class so email, leave a comment or call me today to reserve your spot.