Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Workshop - Sophia


  This month our workshop layouts will be focused on all things spring!  The Sophia kit just screams sunshine and spring to me!  The layout above is the first of three we will be creating the 3rd week of this month.  Check out the goldrush flowers.  I have added texture to the flowers with Fun Flock a  "fun" product that Close To My Heart offers. (appropriate name don't you think) Come learn how to color and add Fun Flock to your projects at the workshop. Listed below you will find a full shopping list for the workshop. You can also read about all the April Promotions in the post after this one or by clicking here.   All items can be ordered online anytime or by contacting yours truly.
  Here are the other two layouts we will be creating at this month's class.

 On the second layout I have added a card slide that reveals a hidden picture and journaling.  Pretty cool hu!  The instructions and templates are in the Magic book or you can come to the workshop and I will help you create your own card slide!
  The second and third layout also feature our new Irresistibles Eclectic Die-cuts.  I love that I had 3-4 options of every letter to choose from for my titles. You can pick all one pattern or mix it up like I did in my titles.  I tell ya Close To My Heart has some fun stuff!
  I would love to have you join us. Email or call me to sign up and order your workshop kit. Deadline to join this month's class is Friday, April 8th. I can't wait to hear from you!


Sophia Workshop Shopping List:

3 comments:

  1. What a fun, BEAUTIFUL layout, Nicole!! You are so talented, and an inspiration to me!! Congrats also on your blackout! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking mighty fine my friend. Sophia kit is my favorite of all time. I think I could wall paper my house with it. Well not really but it's a thought.

    ReplyDelete