Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Mail

I love receiving "happy mail" especially when it comes from my good friend Karen Pedersen.  She makes the most beautiful artwork and inspires me to try new things. This gorgeous card features the September stamp of the month: Limited Edition. It also features a number of new products found in the Autumn/Winter 2011 idea book. All the items can be purchased on my website or by calling or emailing me.  The stamp of the month is only available through the end of September so if you would like to get your ink covered fingers on it be sure to do so today! You can check out the full SOM set as well as the other September promotions here.

Also, tomorrow, Wednesday September 14th is the last day to sign up for the Crafty Club Night - Typeset cards. Be sure to let me know if you would like to participate.

1 comment: