Friday, December 23, 2011

Rock The Block Ideas

Rock the Block campaign is in full swing! I wanted to share with you some amazing artwork from some fellow Close To My Heart consultants. There is some serious talent among the CTMH community! Check out what they have done: (just click on their names to see their blog post)


First up is Brenda Rose. She took the blocks out of the box to create her gorgeous home decor item. She didn't want the box to go to waste so she made a shadow box picture frame.  Thank you Brenda for sharing your beautiful work!


Up next is Christine David.  She made ornaments with her blocks. This are so cute! We have a tradition at our house to give the kids an ornament each year and I think I am going to make these for my kids. What a great gift!


Angela Garcia also made a home decor item. She maximized on all 6 sides to create a decoration for 6 different holidays. Wow the possibilities are just endless!


Ok one more. Gina Brandstetter made a great photo collage of her family. What a fun coffee table decoration.


Well my creative juices are flowing! Just as a reminder of how the promotions works, when you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 idea book, you can get two valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations collage cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix Rock the Block E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion). This Rock the Block promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30! You can order these items from my website or by contacting me directly. (iotamaker@gmail.com 435.787.0125)

No comments:

Post a Comment