Monday, December 5, 2011

Top 10 Wish List!

I thought it would be fun to create a top 10 must have items from the Autumn/Winter 2011 idea book. All of these items would make great Christmas gifts for yourself or you crafting loved one. To ensure delivery before Christmas, orders must be placed by Monday, December 12th.  This catalog is going to be gone before you know it and I would hate for anyone to miss out on the amazing products available until the end of January. So here we go. . .



Number 10: Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Thank goodness this ribbon comes in bulk! I have used this ribbon on so many projects! The ribbon is 1 1/4" wide and there are 5 fabulous yards on every spool! $6.95





Number 9: Kraft Die-Cut cards and Envelopes - It was tough to decided between these and the White Daisy Die-cut cards and envelopes. I went with the Kraft cards because I love that your card is half done just because the base is so fun. I love the scallop flap and the kraft color of these cards. $6.95




Number 8: Bling Assortment - There were so many new accessories that it was hard to pick a favorite so I went with what every girl wants and that is some bling! This set comes with 18 pieces (12 buttons in 2 different sizes, 6 pins) and is only $4.95!





Number 7: Consultant Kit - Many of the things on my list can be found in the new Consultant kit and Add-On collections.  If you need one of everything this is the way to go. Get a great kit for a great value and then continue to buy the products you love with your consultant discount! The consultant kit is just $99.00 ($280 retail value) and the add-on collections are only $40 each ($80 - $130 value)!






Number 6: Trinity Alphabet - I can't even count how many times I have used this E-size alphabet set. What a bargain there are actually 3 different sized complete alphabets on the one 8 1/2" x 11" carry sheet. $29.95






Number 5: Magic and Wishes how-to books - If you want to create beautiful layouts every time then just open up the Magic book! I continue to find great inspiration on every page.  I love the interactive layout ideas that make this book completely unique.  I have been making a lot more cards lately and the Wishes Card Confidence book is my go to source for gorgeous card ideas! I can't say enough good things about both of these books! $21.95 each.




Number 4: Dreamin' Workshop on the go kit - I have to say that the Dreamin' paper is my favorite. I couldn't stop there. The exclusive stamp set that only comes in the workshop on the go Dreamin' kit is also fabulous and I am a HUGE fan of the Glitz Glitter Gel and the Shimmer Designer brads as well. So get it all in one pack by picking up the Deramin' Workshop on the go kit. $29.95





Number 3: Love Life stamp set - This is by far my very favorite stamp set in the whole catalog! LOVE IT!! $17.95








Number 2: Studio J 12-Month Membership - You know I love Studio J and with all the benefits of a membership you just have to have one! Get caught up on  your family's story. What a great gift as well. $99.00








Number 1: Cricut Art Philosophy Collection! - I have been using my cartridge a ton more then I expected. I have loved the convenience of quickly cutting out a shape and having my stamp fit perfect on it.  I also can't say enough about the 3-D flowers! $99.00



Can I throw in a few honorable mentions?



 There are a couple of great tools that I use every time I make any paper crafts. If I don't have these 3 tools I really miss them. They are the VersaMat (14.50), the Micro-Tip Scissors (9.95) and the new clear 14" Ruler (9.95) that also has guide holes for evenly spaced stitching holes. I also use the guide holes to poke holes for evenly spaced brads.  These items make great stocking stuffers for the crafters on your list.

  All the items on my top ten list can be purchased on my website or by contacting me. (iotamaker@gmail.com 435.787.0125)

1 comment: