Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love Your Layout: February 2012

I promise I have not fallen off the face of the planet. I am still here just haven't spent much time on my blog.  I have cropped and ordered pictures for 18 layouts that were finished except for the journaling and pictures, working on a awesome Studio J project that involves 4x12, 8x12 and 4x6 flip flaps. Celebrated my hubby's birthday, enjoyed a fabulous valentines day, held this month's workshops where we created 3 2-page 12x12 layouts with the adorable Lucy paper packet, finished my card swap cards and a number of other mundane tasks (cleaning, homework, cooking, taxes ect.)

So with all of that you can imagine how shocked I was to realize that we only have 8 days left in the month!!! It isn't too late to take advantage of the amazing Studio J promo - buy one Studio J 5 pack get a second for FREE! (I have already taken advantage of this promotion and I think I might have to pick up a few more 5 packs)

Also, Don't forget the February stamp of the month: Thoughtful Tidings.  It is perfect for cards, layouts and 3-D gifts. Check out the adorable card above that Karen Pedersen made for me. If you would like to order the stamp of the month or some Studio J 5 packs, I am putting in an order on Friday. Just drop me a call or email. You can also order online any time.

One more thing. I have included this month's "Love Your Layout" video.  I am telling you the paper from the new Spring/Summer idea book is FABULOUS!! This layout features the Stella paper packet. Another must have. Check out this great layout and very handy technique. It will really open up the possibilities when you customize your layouts in Studio J.

1 comment: