Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lucky You it is March!



This month there is a FABULOUS promotion for new consultants. If you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant in March, you get the $99 Art Philosophy Close To My Heart/Cricut Collection FREE (Check out the photo at the top of this post. All of these projects were created with the collection. )!  
Yes, you read that correctly. The Cricut Art Philosophy collection for FREE!


This collection includes:
  • 1-Cartridge (over 700 images: font, shapes and 3-D items. A cartridge this quality would normally retail for about $60)
  • 3 - My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets (all of which coordinate with the shapes on the cartrdige!  This is about a $55 value.)
  • 3 - 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes that all coordinate with the shapes on the cartridge!  This is over a $15 value.)
No kidding!  That's over $130 in value for only a $99 retail price, and even BETTER, it can be yours in March FREE when you sign up to be a CTMH Consultant like me.  FYI: If you already have the Art Philosophy Collection, no worries. You'll get $100 in product credit instead!  This just keeps getting better and better.

So are you asking yourself "Where do I sign?" I would be too if I wasn't already a consultant. 
Well here are some step by step instructions.
  1. Go to my website atwww.ctmh.com/iotamaker and click on "Your Opportunities" and go from there.
  2. You will need to purchase the basic "New Consultant" kit for $99 (which is about a $300 value).  The website will walk you through this step-by-step
  3. After you sign up, I'll contact you and help you get going.
Here is a photo of what is included in the New Consultant Kit:

There are also some add-on kits you can choose to purchase to help you get started if you wish, but they are not required.  Yep, that's the truth. For only $99 you can become a Close To My Heart Consultant in March and get over $450 in product back. 

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE what I do? I have been a CTMH Consultant for almost 7 years.  I have loved every minute of it. When I signed up if was to fund my hobby but it has become so much more. I have made life long friends with my customers and fellow consultants.  I have loved the new products including our how to books, studio J and our amazing line of accessories.  I'd love to tell you more about it and answer any questions you might have.  Feel free to contact me (435.787.0125, iotamaker@gmail.com).


Have a great day!  I hope to see you join my team in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment