Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Card and September Stamp of the Month

  This card is the one I made for my card swap group this month. I was so excited to try out the new Close To My Heart alcohol markers and they did not disappoint! They were fun and easy to use and I love that the markers come in a two pack. You get the CTMH color and then a lighter or darker complementary color marker as well. To stamp the outline I used the new mini black pigment stamp pad that comes in basics set. I also tried the Archival Blank stamp pad. I found that the pigment ink didn't bleed at all while the archival did bleed a little. 
  The scarecrow stamp comes from the September stamp of the month: Fall Favorites. The card was inspired by the talented Brenda Rose. She creates such beautiful artwork. If you would like to get your hands on this adorable stamp set that is only available for the month of September, head on over to my website. You can also order the markers and pigment stamp pad as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Love seeing an old favorite peeking through (Mayberry).

    ReplyDelete