Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Superhero vs the Villain aka the photographer

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  Oh how I love returning clients. I had the opportunity to photograph these 3 amazing kids last year and I was so excited when their Mom called to schedule this year's back to school pictures. We had a great time and it was fun to see how much they have grown. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  This little lady had me laughing so hard. Last year I had to really work for every shot. She had absolutely no interest in having her picture taken. This year she couldn't wait for her turn. She was such a doll.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Can I just say heart throb! We were getting along great until he declared that I would be one of the villains if I was in a superhero movie. WHAT! A VILLAIN!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
We even had a little fun. I love the sun on her while she is twirling.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
My jumping rock star!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Our superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment