Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Family Photos {Utah Family Photographer}


  A year ago I took back to school pictures of these kids. This year I had the opportunity to photograph the whole family. I could hardly believe how much the kids have grown. The girls are even more beautiful and the little guy is just stinking adorable. Check out a few of my favorites from the session.
  If you want family photos for Christmas or because you are in dire need of an updated picture give me a call. For the month of October family sessions are just $75. Your session includes the following:
  • 1 - 1 1/2 hour outdoor session at the 1 local location of your choice. I have some great options if you don't have a specific spot in mind.
  • Groupings of your family include but not limited to: Family, siblings, couple and individuals of each member. 
  • 11x14 print of the photo of your choice from your gallery. Additional prints and products available.
  • CD with edited images and the copyright release.









1 comment: