Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Ones I Show Grandma {Utah Childrens Photographer}


Yesterday I shared some of the "outtakes" from my own kids' back to school session. Today I wanted to share some of the wall worthy shots. There is an old adage that says "The shoemaker's kids never have shoes." It is sad that it has taken me so long to get pictures of my own kids taken this year. I am glad that I didn't let the time slip by and longer. They change so fast and I want to capture and preserve every moment. Now I can't wait to get scrapbooking these pictures and get them in albums and on the wall so they can be enjoyed. It is just as bad to let our pictures get lost and forgotten in digital oblivion as it is not to take them at all. 












1 comment:

  1. Loved yesterday's and today's. It's fun to see the 'perfect' ones and the 'real' ones. :)

    ReplyDelete