Friday, June 21, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 25: Father's Day

Happy Father's day to the amazing men in each of our lives! This is a picture I took of my Dad a few years ago. My Dad and I are alike in so many ways - we are both opinionated, strong willed, stubborn, passionate and determined. We both like to joke and tease and can strike up a conversation with pretty much anyone.  We also are both very analytical and logical.  Of course being so much alike made it very entertaining growing up but now we are very good friends and have a lot of respect for each other.  I am also my Dad's favorite daughter!!! Don't believe me? Check out his tie. Yes that is pictures of me all over it. ;)

Who did you capture on this special day? Add your picture below. Next week's theme is "Something Yellow."


No comments:

Post a Comment