Thursday, April 3, 2014

Baby J {Cache Valley Newborn Photographer}


I forget how tiny newborn babies are! Granted my babies were never this small but still. They grow so fast and then you forget. I had so much fun working with this little guy who had just gorgeous skin. I also had a very special assistant - his older sister. Thank you Bell family for having me photograph your new addition! Below are a few more of my favorites.

Are you expecting a new addition? Schedule you deliver/hospital and newborn session with me before baby arrives. Here is a brief description of the delivery/hospital and newborn sessions:

Delivery Session. I will come up to the hospital during labor and delivery and capture the experience. Don't worry I won't take pictures that expose you. ;) This is a great option because it allows Dad to focus on you and not worry about trying to capture pictures of you and baby. I will stay at the hospital as long as it takes. This session also includes the disc with your full resolution images and is $250. 

Newborn hospital session. I come to your recovery room during the day, after baby is born and take pictures at the hospital. I will take pictures of the baby, siblings with baby, Mom and baby, Dad and baby ect. Here is a link to a newborn hospital session. This session lasts about 45 minutes, includes the disc with your full resolution images and is $65.

Newborn Session: This session takes place at my home within the first 10 days. I take pictures of your sweet newborn and his tiny details including hands, feet and hair. This session takes some time and usually lasts about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Your session also includes the disc with your full resolution images and is $125. 

To schedule your hospital, delivery and/or newborn session please call or email me (435.764.3598 ~ iotamaker@gmail.com)












No comments:

Post a Comment