Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crafty Club Night: March Super Cards!

At Crafty Club Night we will be making 6 SUPER cards! (2 each of 3 designs)  Let me show you what I mean by SUPER cards. 

The first SUPER card is not only a card but a gift card holder. It is your sister's birthday and you want to give her a truly fabulous gift. Oh I know a Studio J membership! Talk to me about guying a 3 month or 12 month Studio J membership and then you can slip the gift card into this SUPER card and she will be amazed at your creativity and talent! She will be telling everyone that you are her favorite sister for months to come. She will even be more excited about the Studio J membership ;)  Really you can put any standard size gift card in the pocket.

The second SUPER card is not just a card but has a drawer too! This is a perfect little Easter card.  Write your cute little note inside the card and then fill the drawer with Easter treats. May I suggest those yummy Reese's Pieces pastel eggs. You could give this cute SUPER card to your kids, grandkids, neighbors, preschool class, friends, ect the list is endless!
Finally our last SUPER card is a cute little purse with a front pocket.  Write a quick little note on the card inside the pocket and then slip your gift into the main pocket of the purse. You could put jewelry, treats or a pair of socks to give you a few idea. (ok the socks are kind of random but you get the idea).  They say the wrapping is just as important as what is inside and with this SUPER card/purse you won't go wrong!

So where, when and for how much?  Just email or call me to reserve your spot for this SUPER card class on two different nights:  Wednesday, March 23rd at 6:30 or Thursday, March 23rd at 6:30. You will be making TWO of each SUPER card! That is right you will go home with 6 SUPER cards and the cutting templates so you can make more.  For the class I will have your pieces pre-cut for faster assembly.  The class is $10 or just $5 with a $25 Close To My Heart order. My scrapbook room can host a limited number of people so don't procrastinate signing up for this SUPER card class!

*I want to give credit where credit is due.  All three of these SUPER cards are not my original design but inspired and templates shared by fellow Close to My Heart consultants. Thank you specifically to Brenda Frerichs, Lisa Stenz and Deneen for sharing your creations and templates.

2 comments:

  1. Stop it! You are just killin' me with your creativity! Killin' me in a GOOD way. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing, Nicole! You are SUPER creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete