Friday, May 20, 2011

First Live Studio J Class!


I just hosted my first Studio J club class Wednesday night! We had so much fun working together on the above layout. I can't wait to post everyone's own variation of this layout. At the class one of the techniques we focused on was photos. I can't go back and let you in on the discussion from Wednesday night but I do have a video tutorial that covers most of what we talked about in the class.

If you would like to join in on the fun next month, email or call me and I will help you get set up! You can try out Studio J for FREE by going to my website. Go ahead and create a free account. With Studio J you only pay for your layouts to be printed and the optional but totally worth it Membership. I also offer one on one creating sessions. Now is the time to get those photos out of drawers, containers, your computer and into a format that your whole family will enjoy for years to come.

1 comment: