Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Promotions

Card created by Karen Pedersen
My kids are home from school and we are enjoying summer vacation. Then on Sunday night I started to randomly loose my voice. Monday I sounded like a chain smoker and today I can't speak at all. Because I can't call each of you and share with you the June promotions I will just have to post it on my blog for you to read. 



1. June Stamp of the Month: This stamp set (Jubilation) is AWESOME because there is something there for almost every month of the year. My friend Karen sent me this adorable card. Don't forget that it's available during the month of June only.

As always, you can get the Stamp of the Month in 5 different ways:
* earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
* earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
* purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)

To order this awesome set, just head to my website and start shoppin', 24/7! If you want to order the set at full price ($22.95), the order # is D1457. If you are getting it at a discount, you'll be prompted at the end of your order to add it.

2. "Free For All" Studio J June Special: During the month of June Close To My Heart is giving EVERYONE a FREE Studio J .jpg file, no purchase required. Simply create a Studio J layout, then order a FREE .jpg of your layout. It's as easy as that!

Never tried Studio J? Well, now is the time! I've posted a number of tutorials. Or, you can ALWAYS call or email me with your questions. I'm even offering a FREE 30-minute training session in which we'll create a layout together. It doesn't matter where you live either. We can meet at your home or mine or if you don't live in Cache Valley I can help you over the phone and with some free software that allows me to see your screen and you mine.  Call or email me to set up a time (435.787.0125, iotamaker@gmail.com)

3. “You & Me: Stronger Together” Storm Survivor Benefit Campaign: I know many of you LOVED the You and Me kit that was available in May for National Scrapbooking Month. Well you have one more chance to get your hands on this adorable kit plus you can feel good about your purchase. During the month of June, order a You & Me kit for only $15 US/ $16.50 CAN (a retail value of $34.95/$38.95), and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations. Order more then one kit and give them as gifts for friends. You can read more about the kit on my blog at this link:  http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-best-month-of-year.html

Here's what comes in the kit:
*1-D size stamp set
*1-12" x 12" colonial white cardstock
*6- 12" x 12" B&T Duos Paper (new cardstock weight!)
*1- 6" x 9" You and Me Irresistibles Chipboard Die Cut Sheet
*1 yd. chocolate striped ribbon
*1 pkg. Mocha Opaques
*1-Full-color Cutting and Instruction Guide


You can purchase through June 30th or while supplies last on my website (http://iotamaker.myctmh.com) or call or email me (435.787.025, nicole@norrisdesign.com).

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for liking the cards I send. It's always so rewarding to know you get use from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I will be in Logan this weekend (Th, Fri and Sat). Is there anything you need I can bring up with me? Maybe we could do lunch one day! What's your schedule?

    ReplyDelete