Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Studio J Camp in Blackfoot


  I am coming up to Blackfoot for a day of Studio J scrapbooking. I have prepared 4 layout that we will be creating as a group and the rest of time will be spent working on your layouts with me there to help, suggest, answer questions, ect. I have scheduled this event to take place on Friday June 17th from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm. The class will be held at Carla Murdock's home (568 W 200 N Blackfoot). Snacks will be provided and I would recommend you bring a sack lunch.  You are welcome to come for all or part of the day. The cost of the class is $5.00. If you would like to participate please email or call me by end of day Monday, June 13th. I need to know how many will be attending so that I can plan accordingly. You are welcome to bring a friend just let me know when you reserve your seat. I need at least 5 participants to hold the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment