Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Newsprint Rub-Ons from Close To My Heart

  How can it already be WEDNESDAY?  I don't know what happened to the first half of this week.  Apparently I am a little more sleep deprived then I thought.  As I mentioned last Friday I was off to Youth Conference over the weekend. We had a great time with 12 amazing youth.  We played, we ate and we learned.  We concluded our event on Sunday night with a spiritual testimony meeting and then a slide show that recapped our adventure.  Jason and I were exhausted by the end of the weekend. Not the best way to start a new week. 

This is Allie's Funny Face.
  Monday I did clean out the garage, Brock started soccer camp and I went birthday shopping.  Allie turned 2 on Tuesday! I can't believe my baby is 2.  I know that isn't that old but she is growing up so fast. It is bitter sweet. On the one hand I am excited to be done with diapers but on the other hand it is crazy to think that stage of my life is drawing to a close. So I just enjoy the moment and am grateful that Allie is such a snuggler. Well looking back on the week so far I can see why it is already Wednesday.
  Boy I am sure chatty today. Well I do have something scrapbook related to share with you today. This month we used the new Newsprint Rub-Ons from Close To My Heart at my workshop class. I love these little buggers and the set comes with a bazillion letters for only $8.95 plus shipping and tax. So today I wanted to share this video with you to give you even more ideas about how to use this must have item. Of course I can order you a set or you can order them online anytime.



Don't forget you have only today and tomorrow to get your free Studio J jpg file and enter my blog candy giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment