Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July Workshop - Fanfare


  What a month! July has been packed full of trips, family, convention and classes.  Needless to say I felt a little sleep deprived by the time my workshop class rolled around last night. Nothing a little Mountain Dew can't help. ;)  But with only hours to spare I did finish up the layout for this month's class.  As promised here they are. The complete shopping list is below the 3rd layout.  I love this paper packet for summer pictures, birthdays, 4th of July, barbecues, and the list goes on and on. You can order any of the supplies any time online or by calling or emailing me. (435.787.0125 iotamaker@gmail.com)  If you would like to join my workshop group and create beautiful layouts every month call me for complete details. We sure have a good time!!!



Layouts inspired by Karen Pedersen

No comments:

Post a Comment