Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Make A Miracle Challenge

  Close To My Heart has always been committed to the well being of others.  It is one of the many things that I respect about the company.  I am constantly amazed by the generosity of the entire company from our CEO and founder Jeanette Lynton to every consultant and customer. In fact a portion of the proceeds from every My Acrylix stamp set sold is donated to Operations Smile. At every corporate event I have attended there is always an auction or opportunity to donate money for Operations Smile and thousands of dollars are raised each time.
  Well we are taking it even a step further with the Make a Miracle Challenge. From now until March 31st the corporate office has challenged each consultant to set a goal about how much money they think they can raise for Operation Smiles. My goal is to raise enough money for one surgery.  That is only $240. I hope everyone of my readers and customers will join me in helping make a difference in a child's life. Watch this short video to learn more about Operation Smiles and how you can participate.



  Here is a link to my website. (on the left hand menu about half way down under the search box is a box to add your donation or when you check out there is a box at the bottom of the page) You can make your donation there or by contacting me. Thank you in advance for your contributions.

1 comment: