Monday, January 16, 2012

Wonderland Workshop on the Go Layouts


  This is the last to order from the current Autumn/Winter 2011 idea book. Wonderland is one of the kits that will be retiring. We will be creating these 3 layouts along with the Roxie layouts at this month's workshop class.  If you would like to create these layout too check out the shopping list at the bottom of the is post and order your supplies either from my website or by contacting me and then drop me an email and I will send you the cutting guides. Don't forget the 2 fabulous promotions going on this month as well - Rock Your Block and January stamp of the month: Little Reminder. I almost forgot. I wanted to give credit where credit is due. These layouts were designed by Karen Pedersen. She shared these at our team meeting back in October and I have been so excited to create them.



Click on image to make it larger

* The Top Coats Icing Overlays are no longer available. :( You snooze you loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment