Monday, January 23, 2012

More January Stamp of the Month Artwork

 Just a few more pieces of artwork featuring the January stamp of the month. There are only a few more days left to order it as well. This adorable reminder card was made by Lynette Kankamp for our team swap. She wiped it together and it turned out so cute. What a great stamp set to use to send out save the date cards for special events.
  The layout below I created for the swap. I made it as a cover page to my scrapbook album. I will feature a few of my favorite pictures from the year.
  Finally the last card was made by Karen Pedersen. I know I can't get enough of her art work. What a fun festive Valentines day card. It just shows how versatile the stamp set is. You can order this set online or by contacting me.


2 comments:

  1. I just loved this swap, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH how embarrashing. That was probably my worst piece of artwork I have ever created.

    ReplyDelete