Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April Workshop Florentine

Oh how I love you Florentine - your colors, your patterns I just can't get enough! Don't tell me you have never felt that way about a paper packet before?! Well before I totally creep you out check out the layouts we are creating this month at my workshop class. Careful. You might also fall in love with this paper too! ;)


 I love this idea from Annette Green. Sometimes the design fills the whole page rather than a repeating pattern that you can easily cut and use anywhere. So for my pages, rather than cut a 4 x 12 from one of the other papers displayed in the WOTG, I used this piece above and cut two pieces at 2 x 12 of the left and right edge of the paper then put them together. 


 I also LOVE the Florentine My Stickease assortment that coordinate with this paper I added the stickease to all three layouts as the titles, accessories and I even used the stickease to add dimension to the paper.
  Another one of my favorite accessories that I always keep on hand is the Mocha Opaques adhesive gems. The warmth of the mocha gems coordinates perfectly with the warm colors of the Florentine paper. They were perfect little accessories for the center of the flowers.

  I had to use the new Timeless Charms that coordinated perfectly with the Florentine paper packet. They added the perfect touch of bling. Oh and do you see that multi colored ribbon.  That would be Close To my Heart's new color-ready seam binding ribbon.  I used my sponge daubers to color the ribbon 3 different coordinating colors - Garden Green, Twilight and Goldrush.  Love it! And I think you can see why!
  All the items used to complete these layouts can be purchased on my newly designed website. Below is a complete shopping list. If you would like to come create these layouts with me then come to the workshops held the 3rd Tuesday and Thursday of the month. Space is limited so contact me asap to rsvp.


April Workshop “Florentine” Shopping List

BASICKit G1038                                                                       Page
¡       X7153B      Florentine Level 2 Paper Pack                     52                  9.95
¡       Exclusive   Florentine Workshop stamp set                   55                13.95
¡       Z1732        Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribon               124                 6.95
¡       No #           2 sheets of  Colonial White  cardstock         8                    .80
¡       No #           Workshop Guide                                                                1.00
                                                                                                            $32.65 You Pay $29.95!!

BETTER (Basic Kit + More Accessories)
¡       G1038        Basic Kit                                                          55              29.95
¡       Z1689        Timeless Charms                                          128                5.95
¡       X7153C      Florentine My Stickease Assortment             52                5.95
¡       Z1333        **Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems             126                2.95
¡       Z1410        **Antiqued Copper Designer Brads             126                3.95
                                                                                                                        48.75
Add ons:
S1203              April SOM: You Are                                    141                 17.95 or 5.00
Z726               Sponge Daubers                                         132                   3.95
Z1380             Spray Pen                                                    132                   3.95


*Stamp pad colors used Twilight, Garden Green, Goldrush & Cocoa

You will need 2 extra sheets of Brown Bag Cardstock

**You may have this item from a previous workshop class

1 comment: