Tuesday, April 10, 2012

You Are. . .


AMAZING! Original! FUN! COOL! The list is endless and with the new April stamp of the month you can share how you really feel with all these great sentiments! Here is a fun bright card (above) my upline Karen Pedersen sent me in the mail featuring the April stamp of the month. This set is perfect for creating patterns on your cards or layouts.  Don't you just love the line stamps on this set? I also love that this set can be totally masculine.

How do you pick up this set? Easy peasy lemon squeeze. You can order it through my newly designed website or you can order it directly through me. (drop me an email or give me a call) If you order it online be sure to check out the while supplies last section. There are some new added discounted products available.

2 comments: