Friday, July 30, 2010

August Workshop- "Passages"

At the August workshop class we will be creating 3 beautiful 2-page 12x12 layouts using the 4th and final  new Reflections Level 2 paper packet from the summer 2010 idea book.  I feel that the theme of passages is appropriate as sadly summer is winding down and we are gearing up for school to begin again.  Don't worry we will go out with a bang!

I will admit this wasn't my favorite paper packet, judgment based solely from the catalog, but by the time I finished creating these layouts I had become a huge fan!  this paper is very versatile as you can see by the titles of each of my layout. (I know you can't see the pictures but I have them ordered and on their way and the journaling and titles are already done. I will re-post the layouts once the pictures are on.)  I also really enjoyed the opportunity to use a stamp set that normally I would not have bought.  I love the keys and locks from the exclusive set the comes only in the passages workshop on the go kit.

Now you might be asking yourself "How can I get my hands on this great kit?"  Well that is easy! I have listed the shopping list below.  You can either shop online anytime from my website or call or email me today and I would be happy to help you with your order. Now that you know how to get these great products you might be asking, "How can I create these great layouts?" I can help you with that.  You can either come to my class on the 17th or 19th of August from 6:30 until 9:30 or you can create these layouts at home with the help of the workshop guide that comes in the basic kit and Close To My Heart's amazing how to books!  Orders for the workshop need to be to me by Tuesday, August 3, 2010. I can't wait to hear from you!!!

Shopping List

BASIC Kit G1010  $32.85 Value You Pay $29.95!!

BETTER (Basic Kit + More Accessories) $41.85
Add ons:
* Stamp pad colors used Barn Red, Brown Bag, Cocoa
 **All prices including kit prices are before shipping and tax

Nicole Norris
iotamaker@myctmh.com
www.iotamaker.myctmh.com
435.787.0125

No comments:

Post a Comment