Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Card Swap- Birthday Theme

I love using up supplies! For this month's card swap group our theme was birthday cards.  I made this card using products that I had in my stash.  I did not buy a single thing. The paper is from the Perfect Day paper packet, the ribbon from a previous creative basics pack and the stamp set is called It's Your Day.  I added a little sparkle to the card with CTMH's Glitz Glitter Glue. The actual design of the card was inspired by my friend Lynette and was just adapted to the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size.
  On another note. You have 2 more days to sign up for the Clearly Splendor card class.  I have 3 spots left so email or call me asap!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis (haha) Just wanted to say thanks for all the encouragement. I feel so guilty cause I have not had a minute to comment on blogs. Love the great creations you have posted here. Hope all is going well with your photo class. I have not forgotten to email you that link to Laura's blog. BTW I love the glitz as well. We are soooooooo much alike. Hahah. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete