Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Workshop Class

Did you think I had fallen off the planet? I was doing so well at posting on a regular basis and then life happened. Well I am back and I hope I can get back into my routine. So to celebrate getting back on track I am posting the layouts we will be making at this month's workshop class.  If you would like to create these layouts check out the shopping list below the pictures. If you would like to join in the fun and attend the class or if you have any questions please feel free to call or email me!



July Workshop “Zippidee” Shopping List
Zippidee Basic Kit (includes Zippidee Level 2 paper packet, Ticket to Ride stamp set, Dimensional Elements Stars and workshop guide), Black Hemp, Holiday Craft Buttons, Finishing Files and Zippidee Fancy Fuzz.
Add ons:
D1409 July SOM: Happy Forever
E1015 Cocktail Alphabet
Z1151 3D Foam Tape
Z679 Liquid Glass

* Stamp pad colors used Desert Sand, Cranberry, Honey & Indian Corn Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment