Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Stamp of the Month

   If you thought I had fallen off the planet you were almost right! I actually have been out of town at girls camp followed by youth conference followed by Allie's birthday followed by the Cherry-O Birthday card class followed by find my house followed by finally updating my blog. Wow what a crazy 10 days!!!
   Before we all head off to celebrate the 4th of July I wanted to post this very cute card sent to me by my friend and up-line Karen Pedersen.  She used the July stamp of the month (D1423-Happy Forever) that has to be my favorite from the summer 2010 idea book!  She also used paper from the splendor paper packet.  Here is her complete supply list:

CTMH products used: White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Splendor Level 2 Paper Pack (X7124B), Jingle Level 2 Paper Pack (X7115B), Black Stamp Pad (Z2105), Watercolor Pencils (3505), Blending Pen (3174), Corner Rounder (Z578), Brads Essential Assortment (Z1219).

 You can get your hands on this adorable stamp set the following ways:
  • earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
Just head on over to my website and order your adorable little Hedgehogs today!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked the card, my friend! I wish you were coming to DC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! And I love your new background too... :)

    ReplyDelete