Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Great Feature in the New Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book

  Are you just loving the new idea book as much as I am? I love the new size, more pages, and the new level 2 paper packets.  I also am LOVING all the artwork. Have you noticed the 5 Online Project Inspiration that are highlighted in the idea book? Each of these 5 projects have a coordinating online video that shows you how to recreated your own cards, layout or tag.  Here is a link to all 5 videos.
  Couple of other things I want to share with you today.  It is the last day to sign up for the Event Calendar class that I am co-hosting with Mandy from On The Avenue.  This calendar is a great gift for Christmas, birthday, ect.  If you would like to check out all the details head on over to Mandy's blog.You can check out the calendar as well as all the other projects Mandy will be offering. Call her today to sign up.  Finally don't forget the great promotions that are going on now through the end of the month.  You can really stack up the deals! Check out the details here. You can take advantage of these great deals on my website 24/7 or feel free to call or email me.



1 comment:

  1. I love all of those new features, too! On top of that, I'm in love with your Event Calendar workshop. October is to die for!

    ReplyDelete