Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August Workhsop - Sonoma


  It is workshop time again!!! I am so excited for this month's class. I loved working with the new level 2 paper packets and accessories from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book.  Don't forget you can get your hands on one of the new catalogs at my party on Saturday, August 6 at 10:00am sharp.  Read all the details here.
  With the new paper packet we are taking our "consume don't collect" to a whole new level.  I created all three 2-page layouts plus the 5 cards pictured here.



  What did I have left? Just these few scraps of cardstock. I can totally handle that!
  At the class you can choose to either create it all or some of the projects. If you love cards and want to make 2 sets of the cards then you can either create only 2 of the 3 layouts or bring some extra background and texture paper from your stash for the second set of cards. You will have enough card bases to make 10 cards.
  I have also included here the shopping list for your convenience.  I will be putting in the workshop order on the 5th so be sure to email or call me with your order by then.
  The classes are the third Tuesday and Thursday of the month so this month they will be on Tuesday the 16th and Thursday the 18th both starting at 6:30.

1 comment: