Monday, August 1, 2011

It is HERE! The Autumn/Winter 2011 Close To My Heart Idea Book

Drum Roll Please. . . Introducing the new Autumn/Winter 2011 Close To My Heart Idea Book!  I am so excited about all 144 pages of this new catalog.  

If you LOVE the ink, paper, buttons, ribbon and stamping that comes with classic scrapbooking this catalog is for you!!!

If you live for the fast, easy, drag and drop, click of the mouse, digital, Studio J style of memory keeping then this catalog IS FOR YOU!!!

Come check it ALL out on Saturday, August 6th at 10:00 am sharp!
Where: At my house 121 W 100 S Millville, UT 84326

• Free Fall 2011 Catalog with your order
• Free Make & Take
• LOTS of Giveaways!
• Great August Specials!

You will receive tickets that will be entered into a drawing. 
I will be giving away over a $125 in prizes!! Tickets can be earned for;

• RSVPing before the party (1 ticket)     • Placing an order (3 tickets) 
• Coming on time to the party (1 ticket)   • Bringing a friend (2 tickets)
 • Booking a party (4 tickets)  • Signing up for a class (3 tickets)

I can't wait to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment