Monday, October 3, 2011

Back to School Photo Session with 2 cute Sisters



  I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to photograph two sisters.  These two were both so fun to work with. This adorable 8 year old is spunky and full of life. She is a good friend of my daughter and on the same soccer team so I get to spend a lot of time with her and I don't know that I have ever seen her not smiling.




  This is the big sister. She had her best friend with her. Her best friend and I had a good time getting her to laugh.




 
  After we got all the serious shots out of the way the two friends wanted a few pictures together. We had a great time! They both were cracking me up.  Isn't it great to be young!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, my friend. I hope your weekend was full of fun!

    ReplyDelete