Monday, October 24, 2011

Octoberfest

I have a completely legitimate reason for not blogging for a week.  I have been at Octoberfest with my family! My Mom planned a fabulous weekend for my whole family.

We picked and pressed apples and made over 46 gallons of apple cider. My retreat buddies will get to enjoy the fruits of our labor this weekend.






The kids hunted for pumpkins including the great white pumpkin.



 
We played with our cousins.


We went to Lava and went on the zip lines and soaked in the natural hot tubs.

 Yes that is my 19 weeks pregnant sister.  She said it was nice to have the baby move up and not be sitting so low. I think she is just crazy.






Oh and that is my 75 year old Grandmother.  She is a wild women.  Over 700 pictures later we came to the conclusion that we had an all around FABULOUS time!!! I think this event will defiantly be a Studio J project!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to taste the cider. What a fun week. I'm glad you were able to get away and spend time with your family. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete