Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blog Award

My friend and fellow Close To My Heart consultant, Trish Morton gave me this beautiful blog award and to accept the award, here are the questions that I must answer:
Q1) Name your favorite color? Red
Q2) Name your favorite song? Hum, well currently the most played son in my iTunes library is New Soul by Yael Naim. 
Q3) Name your favorite dessert? Oh so many choices so little time. I do love Creme Brulee (even before it was a  Close To My Heart color)
Q4) What annoys you at the moment? Irresponsible parents. 
Q5) Your favorite pet?  Well I am not a big animal lover. We do have a dog, Cooper, for our kids because they were all scared of dogs. Now they are not so he has fulfilled his purpose.
Q6) Black or White?  Both. I love black and white photography.
 Q7) Your biggest fear?  I am deathly afraid of snakes. My daughter on the other hand LOVES them. 
Q8) Best Feature?  I think overall I have a positive outlook on life and prefer to deal with trials with a good dose of humor. 
Q9) Everyday attitude?  Life is good. There is a lot of good things happening in the world. 
Q10) What is perfection? Being ahead. No list of need to do. I am so far from perfection. 
Q11) Guilty Pleasure?  Reading my long list of blogs that I follow.
Q12) When you're upset you?   Yell. (not my favorite quality)



Now I get to pass this award on to 3 people. Oh there are so many Beautiful people and blogs out there that are deserving of this award. 


1. Melissa Morgan: Melissa amazes me. She is super women! She is always creating, spending time with her kids going on adventures, making crafts and enjoying life.  She documents all of it with pictures and posts them on her blog. I don't know what her secret is but she must have found a way to cram a few extra hours into her day because she accomplishes more then anyone else I know.


2. Daryn Norris: Daryn is my sister-in-law. I love her to death. She is so kind and easy going. She has the most adorable little girl and is truly enjoying the journey of motherhood.  She is a very humble person who has a great perspective on life. I love having her as a sister. 


3. Susann Eaton: Susann is AMAZING! She has not had it easy and seems to be constantly facing trials but always keeps her chin up.  I have a lot of respect for people like that. I would probably just go hide in the corner and have a pity party. Susann is also a Close To My Heart consultant and creates the most beautiful artwork.  I love her work. 


Congrats to all 3 of you. I am greatful to know each of you!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nicole! You don't know what that meant to me.

    ReplyDelete