Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Holiday Magic Stamp of the Month



While I was at convention last July I kept running into this consultant from Canada.  Finally I just told her we might as well introduce ourselves and get  to know each other because we keep running into each other. Her name is Carla and she is AMAZING!!! We have kept in contact, I follow her blog and stalk her on facebook. ;) She recently posted this layout using the Roxie paper packet and I had to share it (with her permission of course) because you see that cute little banner. She stamped that using the October stamp of the month: Holiday Magic. I know you look at the stamp set and who would have thought to use it on a completely non Christmas layout. So clever.
  So how do you get your hands on this obviously versatile stamp set? You can purchase this set for only $5 with a $50 order (before shipping and tax) or at it's full retail price of $17.95. If you pay full price, the order # is S1110. If you earn it for $5, you will be prompted to add it to your order before you check out. You can start shopping here.


  Thanks again Carla for letting me share your beautiful layout!

2 comments:

  1. How clever is that? I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well goodness. That is my friend Carla as well. She keep great tabs on me. HI Carla. Actually I think I have a photo of you and Carla. I need to get that to the too of you. Anyway, Carla that is an amazing layout. YOU ROCK

    ReplyDelete